Return of Goods for Credit or Refund
- Goods supplied as per the buyer’s purchase order may only be returned to Health & Mobility with prior approval.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted to Health & Mobility management within 14 days from the date of shipping, with proof of purchase.
- Where (at their discretion) Health & Mobility have accepted goods for return (for credit or refund) they must be delivered at the buyer’s expense to Health & Mobility Hoppers Crossing in original condition and packaging. Note: returned products are the buyer’s responsibility until they reach the seller.
- Health & Mobility reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns. This fee may be up to 20% of the invoice price and is levied at our absolute discretion.
- Any refunds (at Health & Mobility’s discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.